WORKSHOP FOR APP WITHOUT CODING
Students need practical exposure to improve their skills and employability. Workshop sessions provide an interactive way to demonstrate a difficult concept or method to a group of students. Workshops primarily focus on difficult concepts that large groups of students are having trouble with. We offer a period of one week on workshop program. App Inventor for Android is an open-source web application originally provided by Google, and now maintained by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). It allows newcomers to computer programming to create software applications for the Android operating system (OS). Blocks-based coding programs inspire intellectual and creative empowerment.
Duration: One day
Syllabus covered for Workshop:
Module 01: Introduction to MIT App Inventor
- Brief history of Mit App inventor
- What is Mit App inventor?
- Why is App inventor important?
- Software architecture of Mit App inventor
- Advantages of Mit App inventor
Module 02: Getting Started
- Step to create new project
- Running Your Application
- Creation of New AIstarter
- Creating run configuration
- Creating your first project
- List of basic sample programs